Time, Money, & Organization
from frustration to creation!
Lack of time, lack of money, & disorganization are three of the biggest frustrations many crafters and creatives face on a daily basis. This workbook and audio series will walk you through exercises to help you get to the bottom of how you approach time, money, and organization as a creative.You'll learn:
- How to create a time management system that works for you,
- How to find elusive time pockets throughout the day,
- How to save (and earn) extra money for your craft and creativity supplies, and
- How to finally get organized (whether or not you have a craft room.)
Making time for creativity doesn't have to be difficult.
You need a system that's hand-crafted for you.
- Three podcasts and transcripts (one each for the subjects of time, money, and organization)
- One PDF workbook for note-taking, brainstorming, and further learning
- Resource lists for each of the main topics
- The Creative's To-Do List mini-workbook
- BONUS: The Habit Tracker printable
- BONUS: 52 Week Craft Cash Savings Plan printable
Get back into the habit of creativity, and have fun!
Hi, I'm Jennie, your instructor for this course. I'm so glad to meet you! I'm an author, illustrator, and lover of the little things. I encourage women to live their happiest life as they discover their creative side through my books and on my blog at jenniemoraitis.com.
As a busy mom, I know how easily creativity can take the back seat. And yet, I love working on creative projects. I love the energy that comes from making, and love holding the finished product in my hands.
All of my courses and books are meant to help motivate busy women and encourage them to make creativity a priority in their lives. I'd like to give you permission to create again. Your life as well as the lives of those around you will be transformed for good when you allow your creative passions room to grow. Let's do this!