Happy Journal Virtual Retreat
Take your happiness to the next level!
Spend the morning creating in your art journal and leave refreshed, energized, and ready for life.
You will receive:
- Happy Journal, Happy Life paperback BOOK mailed to your home! (U.S. residents only; international students will receive the eBook.)
- Printable pre-retreat workbook with sample schedule, supply lists, and fun exercises to get you ready for our time together**
- 3 1/2 hours of creative time: video tutorials to help you create three new pages in your happy journal
- Interaction from me as you post your projects in the private classroom
- Access to a private classroom
- Access to three recorded videos that will teach you three different layouts for your happy journal or art journal
- A printable happy journal mini-book
- Happiness level skyrocketed!
**You will receive the printable pre-retreat workbook immediately upon receipt of your registration.
To access this retreat, you will need:
- A computer, tablet, or phone with internet connection
- Simple supplies such as a blank book, black pen, and watercolors. I
will provide a supply list for each of the art pages we will make
together, plus options for alternatives in your pre-retreat workbook. For the complete supply list,
click here and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Willingness to learn and have fun
- Teachable account (This is a free account where you will access the course materials such as the three art tutorial videos. I will give you the link and instructions in your pre-retreat materials.)
Hi, I'm Jennie, your instructor for this course. I'm so glad to meet you! I'm an author, illustrator, and lover of the little things. I encourage women to live their happiest life as they discover their creative side through my books and on my blog at jenniemoraitis.com.
As a busy mom, I know how easily creativity can take the back seat. And yet, I love working on creative projects. I love the energy that comes from making, and love holding the finished product in my hands.
All of my courses and books are meant to help motivate busy women and encourage them to make creativity a priority in their lives. I'd like to give you permission to create again. Your life as well as the lives of those around you will be transformed for good when you allow your creative passions room to grow. Let's do this!